The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) provides specific rights to individuals who reside in California including the right to know, delete and opt out of certain data collection activities. In the past 12 months, Future Today Inc. or its service providers, may have collected the following categories of personal information using the categories enumerated in the CCPA:
- IP address and device type
- Name, email address or telephone number if you’ve contacted Future Today Inc. with an inquiry
We do not sell, rent, release, disclose, disseminate, make available, transfer, or otherwise communicate to any other business or third party for monetary or other valuable consideration for your personal information. For the purposes of CCPA, in the last 12 months, Future Today Inc. has not sold, rented, released, disclosed, disseminated, made available, transferred, or otherwise communicated personal information to another business or third party for monetary or other valuable consideration.
If you are a resident of California, you have the right to make the following requests, up to twice every 12 months:
• The right to request a copy of the personal information that we have collected about you in the prior 12 months.
• The right to request details about the categories of personal information we collect, the categories of sources, the business or commercial purposes for collecting information, and the categories of third parties with which we share information.
• The right to request deletion of the personal information that we have collected about you, subject to certain exemptions.
• The right to opt-out of sale of your personal information.
• California consumers can submit a deletion and right-to-know request online by submitting a request to us as per the instructions on this page. We will respond within 30 days of receiving such a request. Your rights are subject to certain exceptions under the CCPA.
The CCPA prohibits discrimination against California consumers for exercising their rights under it and imposes requirements on any financial incentives offered to California consumers related to their personal information, unless the different prices, rates, or quality of goods or services are reasonably related to the value of the consumer’s data.
To make such a request, please submit your request to us as per the instructions on this page